Of my Chicken Curry. I finished it tonight, although it probably should have lasted for another day. Consequenly, I am stuffed and ready to fall asleep as I sit here. I already nearly did doze off while lying on the couch.
I’m feeling much better at the close of this week than I was at the close of last. I had a great meeting today with someone on campus which helped lots. I also worked all day yesterday which accounts for me getting nothing done in the way of readings and anatomy lab but does amount to a couple dollars for the bank account. All I need to do now is figure my life out and I’ll be set! On the plus side, I have spent much more time with my guitar as of late and though the strings need to be changed something fierce, I’m getting a whole lot more comfortable with picking.
So bring on the weekend…
What am I looking forward to this weekend?
- Church for one (and two, since I often go to Evensong on Sunday as well). And choir because that is a big part of my Sunday morning. Its the reason I get up 45 min earlier to get to church 45 min earlier.
- A long walk. I somehow managed to miss my walk this week. Last week I got in a 3 hour walk (including the coffee break in the middle) and a long bike ride out to see Bonice. This week: nada.
- Some quality reading of the book lent to me by someone in choir.
- Maybe the beginning of an illustrious banjo career if the promise of a loaner banjo comes to fruition.
What am I not looking forward to this weekend?
- Possibly heading in to campus to work on my anatomy lab. (But working on the lab either way.)
- Reading chemistry.
- Lots of reading of biomedical ethics.
- To accomplish all of the looking forward to things and at least one and a half of the not looking forward to things.