I am officially bored. If it was 2 months ago, I would have said I was procrastinating. However, there is no school right now (I have the diploma to prove it!) and I have nothing I am avoiding other than getting up and going to bed. Therefore, we’ll go with bored.
I got this from Shareen. You’re all tagged for either this one or this one.
1. What curse word do you use the most? mmm, likely crap, if a form of excrement is a curse word. The runner up (for all but Australians) would likely be damn.
2. Do you own an iPod? Own and love.
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? I’m never on my MySpace. But lots of people sent me birthday greetings on it! (Thanks Kristen, and Amy Lou.)
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? I dislike alarm clocks passionately
5. What colour is your room? The room in which I currently abide is yellowish. Other than that, I have no room.
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Flip Flops all the way. Although bare feet is better.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? I don’t mind being in pictures, but I love taking them. Although the pictures I take usually don’t have people in them at all.
8. What’s the last movie you watched? I can’t remember. Probably Legally Blonde since everyone seems to want to watch that lately. Either that or Good Morning Vietnam.
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yep.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Yep.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Only once when I flew a zillion hours around the world.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? My CDs are packed in a box in Vancouver and so is my CD player…. but my iTunes is on random play right now. A Michael Buble song just finished and John Mayer has come on.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I can’t drink milk.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yep.
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Nope.
16. Who was the last person to call you? *snif* no one calls me ever.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Yes and I think they are plotting to blow up the whole world too. You never can be too sure about some people.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? I was deprived.
19. How many siblings do you have? 1
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Sometimes
21. What movie do you know every line to? Pretty much every one I have watched more than 3 times, but especially The Castle (take that to the pool room).
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Kutless, Sarah McLaughlin, Xavier Rudd
23. What is your favourite salad dressing? Mmmm, I just finished a delightful bottle of Honey Dijon mustard dressing.
24. Do you read for fun? Oh yes. I used to have to surrender my library card to mum so that I wouldn’t read books at the expense of school work.
25. Do you cry a lot? On occasion.
26. Who was the last person to text message you? If my sister wasn’t cheap, it would be her, but she’s cheap. Its probably Kellesi or someone like that ages ago.
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Its on my lap right now.
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Oh the curse of getting one piercing, you soon want another or a tattoo or something. I’m thinking about a tattoo, but undecided at the moment.
29. What is the weather like? Its dark out and I can’t see. But if you check out the chick on the side column, she’ll tell you.
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? I doubt it, but I’m not going to rule out anyone at this point.
31. When was the last time you slept on the floor? January, when I visited my sister.
32. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? More than I am getting
33. Are you in love or lust? None of the above.
34. Are your days full and fast-paced? Depends what day it is. Today was full. Tomorrow is going to be laaaaazzzzzzy!
35. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Never.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 25
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Oooh, atrocious grammar kills me.
38. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Where/what is that?
39. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? I get along with people.
40. Do you like cottage cheese? I can’t eat that either.
41. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? I sleep.
42. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yep. Won 1 lost 2.
43. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yep.
44 What is your favourite TV show? ANTM/CNTM, CSI, Corner Gas, Gilmore Girls… I didn’t have to pick only one did I?
45. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? I prefer not to eat with dead people and I can’t think of a live celebrity I’d like to eat with.
46. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Last time I was worship leading. It always makes me nervous, no matter how often I do it.
47. Favourite lyrics? Tough one. I really like Steve Bell, James Keelaghan, and Rich Mullins’ lyrics.