7 Things from the week, or not. Maybe just 7 things in a randomly connected order that makes sense only to me and my methods of lateral thinking.
- I’m going to learn how to play the banjo. A friend is loaning one to me to play around with. Should be fun…!
- In a related vein, I’ve counted and there are currently 6 instruments in my possession (or will be once I get banjo): two guitars, ukulele, djembe, didgeridoo and the banjo.
- I’m in the midst of trying to figure out what to do with my life. Why can’t think be straightforward?
- Anatomy labs are false advertising. They aren’t labs, they are a quiz and another lecture. Its kind of annoying when you then have to go into the lab on your spare time (like today) and work on the lab that you weren’t given time to work on during your lab time.
- I’m going to doing nothing productive on the school front this weekend. Except maybe a little bit of studying.
- I am really liking my computer that I bought on the way home from Offshore. Its a nice little thing that fits perfectly in my shoulder bag. Its probably my favourite piece of technology at the moment.
- I’ve very nearly weaned myself off the iPod. I rarely listen to it when I’m walking to class or around town. I’d rather be open to hearing the sounds of the world around me.
(In response to Conversion Diary)