Here’s how I did on the tasks to accomplish this weekend:
Looking forward to list:
Church – Sunday morning and Evensong. A long walk. Some quality reading time.
- The beginning of an illustrious banjo career.
Not looking forward to list:
Anatomy Lab/Quiz study
- Reading chemistry.
- Lots of reading of biomedical ethics.
- To accomplish all of the looking forward to things and at least one and a half of the not looking forward to things.
- Loaner banjo hasn’t arrived, therefore no beginnings of my career. I did look up how to play it online.
- I can always use more sleep. And since I didn’t specify the amount of sleep, I can’t really justify crossing it entirely out. I did sleep at times this weekend though!
- Don’t have my Chem text yet and I couldn’t be bothered to go up to the university to read the one on reserve. Quiz isn’t until Friday anyway.
- Could have read a lot more of the Biomedical Ethics than I did, though I got through a chapter. Another chapter will get done on lunch break tomorrow.
- I didn’t do too badly given that I ended up having dinner with friends on Saturday (when my 3 hour walk and dropping off a birthday card on the way home turned into an extended visit and dinner) and went out for brunch after church on Sunday with half the choir. I’d say it was a successful weekend. Now all I need is a good long sleep before work tomorrow.