Not to be repetitive…

Good thing we didn`t go anywhere yesterday – crew on the cruise ship told us that waves were up to the break on the bow – that is 5 stories up, at least as high as the yard on our foremast. If we would have still had a foremast in 11m seas, which is what is forecast at the moment. Looks like Tuesday is the earliest we`ll get out. I would like to get to Shanghai sometime before we have to leave though!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s